Showing posts from April, 2017

2017 Application to Transfer from Other UP Campuses or Universities


2017 Application to shift to BPE or BSS is on-going!

Are you a current CSS student or a UPD student from other degree program who want to shift to either the Bachelor of Physical Education or Bachelor of Sports Science program?

Application to shift is on-going!